I decided that it is easier for me to post weekly updates rather than daily progress. We are at the point now that it is taking me several days to accomplish anything.
Since we passed our electrical inspection, we got busy putting up the rest of the dry wall. The bathrooms got mold resistant dry wall. W and his dad did this which resulted in a slower process. I started taping and applying mud when they were done.
They also built the wall around the heating unit. We have opted to build a door rather than purchase one. The special order door would be much higher in cost than building one will be.