Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Catching Up to Day 272

I did not mean to wait so long between updates.  I have actually been busy with the new house.  Here is a quick catch so we are all back on track.


My father-in-law finished the cabinet for the second bathroom.


W and his father also finished putting up drywall in the living room/kitchen.


In the meantime I have been busy taping, mudding, and sanding dry wall.


That seems to be a never ending job, and I am nowhere near close to being done.



The heating/air people came back to the part two of their work.  The installed the outside unit and also put in the heat unit inside.  If you look in the background, you can see where I primed a section of the laundry room so I could see how well I did after (almost) everyone telling me I could not finish dry wall.


We also passed our first electrical inspection.  Woo Hoo!  That means that W and his dad can put up the rest of the dry wall.  I will be extra busy finishing dry wall.  It feels good to see some real progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment